Hockey Edmonton Player Development Programs
These themed skill development clinics aim to provide high-quality skill development programming for Hockey Edmonton athletes. Hockey Edmonton intends to raise the skill level of all its athletes through the skill development opportunities listed below:
Each clinic was developed with the following goals in mind:
- Stress the importance of Individual Technical Skill (skating, puck-handling, shooting, and passing) development and LTPD principles;
- Provide high-quality skill development opportunities for Hockey Edmonton athletes;
- Provide skill development opportunities at an economical price-point for Hockey Edmonton athletes and families;
- Provide skill development opportunities in multiple accessible locations throughout Edmonton;
- Provide skill development opportunities to multiple different category, age, position, and ability levels;
- Introduce Hockey Edmonton athletes to new skill development coaches and instructors within the community.
(Click on the series title for specific curriculum and registration information)
|HOCKEY EDMONTON PLAYER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS |
Details for the 2020-21 season TBA.