Hockey Edmonton Spring 3 on 3 Showcase
Thursday, March 29, 2018 to Sunday, April 1, 2018
Location: The Meadows Community Recreation Centre
Dates: Thursday, March 29th, 2018 - Sunday, April 1st, 2018
- Each team is guaranteed four games over the weekend.
- Male, Coed or Female teams are welcome.
- Availability 10 Bantam Teams.
- Teams will have a minimum of 9 skaters and one goalie and a maximum of 17 skaters and 2 goalies.
- The cost of the tournament is $1,000.00 per team and will only be charged once your team has been accepted.
- Two affiliate players and one affiliate goalie are permitted but must be registered with roster submission and must be included within the maximum number of players for each team (17 skaters and 2 goalies).
- Team rosters must be submitted with team registration document at time of registration, all registrants must be Hockey Canada registered and participating in Hockey Alberta ADM, AA or minor programs.
- To best ensure reasonable parity of competition, all applications will be screened. In this regard, the committee reserves the right to confirm applications prior to the entry deadline and/or hold the application process open.
- RESPECT IN SPORT Activity leader will be required for at least one bench coach.
- Prizes will be awarded to Tournament Champions in each division.
- This is a Hockey Alberta Sanctioned Tournament. Bantam: HA-18324126
- As this is a Hockey Alberta sanctioned event all regular suspension rules will apply including suspension carry overs.
Deadline for submissions is March 23rd, 2018 and teams will be notified should they be accepted by end of day on March 26th, 2018